14k Gold Round Handpicked AAA White Japanese Akoya Cultured Pearl Necklace 18" and Stud Earrings Set
List Price: $1,974.99
Sale Price: $449.99
This beautiful and elegant neckpiece is from one of La Regis Jewelry's exclusive collections. Made using the finest Akoya pearls, this is a great foundation piece to add to your wardrobe. These are Japanese saltwater cultured pearls, named after the mollusk species were they grow in natural colors like white, pink or cream with a slight rose or ivory overtone. The necklace truly stands out due to its extraordinary reflectivity thanks to the Akoya pearl, whose trademark feature is a glorious luster. As you will notice, the natural surface has an exquisite sheen and a mirror-like reflection that lasts for years to come. The clasp is designed in a fish hook style for convenience that makes it easy to slip on and take off. The clasp finding is crafted with yellow gold and decorated in masterly detail, which adds to the overall value of this classic piece. These pearls are lightweight and smooth to the touch, so you don't feel the least bit of discomfort even after wearing the necklace for hours on end. It can be worn on a myriad of occasions - at a wedding, business luncheon, church, intimate dinner, or going out to a party. This necklace is remarkable and a must-have for all modern women out there!
- Give big this Mother's Day with the exquisite gift of pearls. Sons, daughters and husbands celebrate your matron by presenting her with pearls a symbol of beauty, purity, and new beginnings for centuries. Whether you call her ma, mama or mumsy give your matriarch pearls as a timeless token of respect, affection and gratitude that she will treasure forever. For an updated spin on flowers, shop our pearls in beautiful lavender and dark pink floral hues.
- This necklace is a versatile strand that can be worn for multiple occasions. It is the ideal accessory for any outfit. You can wear them on their own or combine them with other pieces of jewelry - without a doubt, the look will be spectacular. To complete your ensemble, go for our matching Japanese Akoya Cultured Pearl Earrings - they make a powerful combination and a very refined accessory. Show your pearls off with flair and confidence and watch the complements come your way!
- These round Japanese Akoya saltwater pearls display a higher luster than freshwater counterparts because layers of aragonite platelets are formed much denser in cooler water temperatures. This factor enhances their value big time! Japanese Akoya pearls are famous for their incredible shine and timeless grace and a favorite among brides and the corporate workplace. Even though they appear similar to round freshwater pearls, the difference in luster is clearly visible when compared side by side.
- You don't have to bother about getting it gift wrapped - we will do it for you. The first-rate packaging is done with the utmost care in a high quality La Regis Signature Gift Box. It will be delivered exactly how it is displayed here. Apart from a sturdy box, you get the extra trimmings including a neat little bow on top. Add the gift note and voila! Your gift is ready!
- Cultured Akoya pearls date back to the 1920s and are extremely popular in strands and earrings. The imperfections are slight, if not negligible - it is tough to point out blemishes in the nearly flawless formations. La Regis Jewelry is committed to creating pieces of premium quality and continues to uphold the trust and faith placed in them by loyal customers. It is one of the leading Foundation Members of the CPAA on Amazon, so there is no compromise when it comes to standards.